Re: RC: Hog Wild Ride PS

Tammy, you still didn't answer my question. You have told us twice that
it is not an easy ride. I now know that. I'm not looking for an easy
ride but I don't want a "difficult" ride for my 4 year old and a 7 year
old just coming off an injury. In your opinion, what do you think most
riders would say after riding this ride, is it moderate or difficult?

Lauren