Re: RC: Red Shoes

Beth, I was under the impression that they made the red Easyboots so that they would be easier to find if you lose one...  And no, they don't bother ride vets at all.  In fact, they are less of an optical illusion than white stockings (when one side has one and the other doesn't), and we all learn to deal with that one...

Heidi