Re: Syringing elytes

In a message dated 4/19/01 8:28:30 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
eyler@mindspring.com writes:

Please pay attention.  The writer of the message to which you responded, and
the person she refers to, both live in South Africa.  This has nothing to do
with AERC.

Cindy

Thanks, I was paying attention.  I saw the responses starting to turn that
way.  That is why I said what I said....

Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite Ranch & Products
661/513-9269