From: Seamstob [mailto:seamstob@telusplanet.net]
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2001 6:18 AM
To: ridecamp
Subject: RC: Biothane Sale!!!!!

Check out our web site www.biothanetack.com
All biothane will be 10% off until May 15th

Most items and colors on hand.
Do not include Visa numbers in email.
I am out of town until May 5th but have someone checking my email. Also voice mail on the phone.
Happy Trails
Paddi Sprecher
Canadian Trail House
manufacturer and retailer of fine biothane tack
www.biothanetack.com
Devon  Alberta
Canada