anterior enteritis

Deb LaBerge plaberge@epix.net
If anyone decides to look into this and compiles a list of endurance horses
who suffered anterior enteritis during an endurance ride, please
contact me. I have documentation from Mich. State Un. of finding
anterior enteritis during surgical abd. exploration.
(Major Attraction/1994 at 80 miles of White River 100/April)
I still have the records on everything he had received at the time,
in terms of Strongid C (yes), feed, electrolytes, prior training records,
travel/ride conditions etc if any other correlations can be found.
Deb LaBerge
plaberge@epix.net