Re:Bee swarms

Marv, I would like your feed back on this.  One day my husband and I
were riding when our horses froze in their tracks as a huge black clud
of bees came down the trail and compleely inveloped us.  I could not
even see my husband next to me.  You could hear them even b4 you saw
them.  I tried to get my horse to move but he wouldn't.  The bees
swarmed around us and then passed on and that was that.  I was scared to
death.  There had to be thousands of them.  No one got stung and to this
day our horses stll hesitiate at that spot.
Should we have stayed still, or if we could have gotten our horses to
move should we have left quickly???  I missed some of the posts on the
subject.  I had heard that some bees chase movement.

Linda

Linda Eisele & LS Lakota
hubby Allen & LS Iceman
2 great sons-Blue & Nick