Re: RC: RE: The Wife, the Kid & Me: Part Two

In a message dated 4/18/01 9:32:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time, lanconn@tds.net
writes:

> By the way....I have it on good authority that Michelle's  "Florida
>  Horse" was a "yankee" ringer....film at eleven.  Howard, ask Michelle
>  where she got that "Florida Horse" she rode at Leatherwood....we want a
>  full report! :)

Michelle has an eye for horses that is uncanny.  When I buy my first Arab,
for me, I hope it will be one she's had a chance to look at.  Plus, she's a
fine rider and that don't hurt much either.

I'm not sure how I fell in with this bunch (Kim & Michelle), but they do let
me hang out with them, sometimes.  I think they know I'm just about as crazy
as they are, riding my Saddlebred and all.  Michelle laughed at me when I
told her I was bringing out a new horse to her ride; a Paint mare of all
things.  But I swear, I just have a feeling about this horse.  We'll see.

I've never done back to back rides before; I just did Withlacoochie last
weekend.  I'm telling y'all, watch the Florida rides.  The way we're going
we'll have 7, maybe 8 of them for ride season 2002, all AERC sanctioned.
We're moving up, so y'all come on down.  Beer's on me.

cya,
Howard (even though I just did one, dang, if I'm not still excited as hell
about leaving for another one tomorrow)