Overhead tether - one more option

I forgot one more tether company:

Tom's Tethers:

Doesn't have a website, but MUCH cheaper than any of the ones out there.  His
price is $100 plus freight for an AERC member.  I just got off the phone with
him.. an extremely nice man who wanted to give people a cheaper option with the
same ammenities as the Tralor-Tie or EZ Hitch.  His uses a 5/8" short shock cord
(like a bungee cord).. if you want your horse to be able to reach the ground,
you can add a trailer tie to it.  The mounted/extended arm is made out of 1 1/4"
metal, heavy enough that you can hang from it.  The mechanism is similar to the
Tralor-Tie, you just undo a pin, slide the arm out into place, and place the pin
back into place.  The arm extends about 4 feet.. installation requires 4 holes
drilled into a beam of the trailer.

Tom was at the AERC convention this year.. anyone see him and his product?  I'd
be interested to hear what you thought..  he said the reason why his price is
cheaper than the others out there is that he doesn't advertize in EN and saves a
few thousand each year.

Hope I didn't forget anything..  can't beat the price of this one!  I'm
considering it because it sounds pretty tough and similar to the Tralor-Tie.
Man, after tax day this year I need to save my pennies!

Julienne