Re: RC: Riding with children

In a message dated 4/18/01 3:28:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
CMKSAGEHIL@aol.com writes:

There are also the parents that are so focused that they have no clue that
the child is not having fun

For me, I just kept the same eye on my girls as I did thier horses and mine.,
As long as they were in front of me, trotting and cantering along, eating and
drinking, I had a pretty good idea things were ok.  I also let them know
riding is an OPTION not mandatory!  So now they exercise their option of not
riding!  Some day they will be back and welcomed! :-))

Jackie Baker