Dynamite users

Kim Kirkpatrick saguaro@garlic.com
I have just recently started using Dynamite Plus and Dynapro in my feeding program.  I am curious as to what type of grain other Dynamite users feed their horses during the ride season.  What I am currently feeding is the following: On non-riding days my horse gets the following grain mixture along w/ wheat/oat hay (which ever is available in am) and alfalfa in pm. 1/2lb rice bran, 1/2lb dry cob, 1/2lb LMF Endurance Ener-g, 1 cup corn oil, Dyna-Pro, Dynamite Plus.  On days that he is being ridden hard he get 1-2lbs dry cob, 1-2lbs rice bran, 1-2lbs LMF, 1 cup corn oil, Dyna-Pro, Dynamite Plus.  I would like to know if this is to much grain.  Do I need to cut one of the grains out of his diet (if so which one)?  Also, I was thinking about starting him on blood builders.  Not sure if I want to use the Dynamite blood builders as they are a bit on the costly side.  Is it ok to use Red Cell while feeding the Dynamite vitamins.

Thanks in advance
Kim