Indiana riders

Are there any riders out there in Central indiana?  Who would like to ride say, somewhere off of 37 round the bloomington/bedford area?  Since there are no trails close to me...all of em south...I was hoping to find someone who might want to get together every couple of weeks (during the weekdays) for a day ride on actual trails.

Everything around here is flat, and then I get to the Indiana rides and they are of course, hilly (ie Clark State Forest).  Poor horse isn't conditioned for hills, and it wears her butt out...

Thanks!
Corrine