Re: RC: RE: snooty people and shameless plugs.

In a message dated 4/15/01 3:16:54 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
johnt@goldhill.com writes:

> I hope this thread stops here.
>
>  johnt

Why, John?  I thought it was damn priceless.  I had no idea Arby's was the
hangout for the rich and snooty.  You learn so much here on Ridecamp.

cya,
Howard (it must be that special "horse" raddish sauce that draws them in)