scruffy girth

Anyone else out there with a scruffy girth area try Karen's suggestion about putting on aloe vera juice?  We it works!!  For the past week I have been  wiping the girth area clean after riding then squirting on aloe vera juice and no more peeling scruffing skin.  Instead the area looks nice and smooth and after riding Sat and Sun for a total of about 9 hrs. no soreness at the girth.  If you are still haveing problems try it.  Thanks Karen,  Louise