over night boarding

Myself and three other women are attending a NATRC clinic in Colorado Springs, CO on April 28.  We are coming from out of state and would like to arrive the day before.  Does anyone know of any place in that area that allows overnight boarding?  The horses have their health certificates and coggins.  Any leads or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

We are new to the sport and would appreciate any advice.

Thanks,
Lynelle Diede
Ksassyjazz@aol.com