RE: Snooty People

Vicky Smith twh@voyager.net
Hi,
  I saw the post on snooty people. It's a shame that horses are wasted on folks like that. Keep trying though. Because if you approached our rig, I guarantee you would get a warm reception. My husband would probably talk your arm off.
   On another note to any southern Ohio/ W.VA/ northern Kentucky trail riders, we are headed in that direction this week to look at property. We love to ride and have TWHs. I did distance (CRT) years ago. But do to other concerns put it on the back burner. We are getting ready to sell our farm in northern MI and finding a smaller place with a more temperate climate. Any advice or general info about these areas would be appreciated.
                  T.I.A.
                        Vicky Smith