Derby Ditch News?

Mary Abbott mabbott@wizwire.com
He out there!

It's snowing hard here at 1900 feet on the California side of the mountains...  Any word on the ride supposedly going on right now at Derby Ditch in Nevada?  As you may recall, two years ago it got cancelled mid-way through due to a blizzard.  I've got friends there in the ride again this year... Just wondering if its happening again. I hope not!  (And can you believe this after our 80 degree wheather?  I really feel for the folks who put on this ride!)

Thanks,
Mary