Annie George

Hi, I have lost my E/mail, Big Screw up!!  So.... All friends, family and clients PLEASE  e/ mail me with your e/address, and if you are a client, all your info. phone address, e/mail. what I am supposed to be doing for you. Your order date, all you can think of. If you have a friend that you know has an order in with me, please tell them. I am grateful for ridecamp and a place where we can get help in times like this, Not the end of the world. but defiantly a big pain, Thanks, Annie