Young Arab Mare for Sale

I have friends -- Linda and Skip Lord -- who live in Southern CA - Santa
Rosa Valley/Camarillo/Ventura County area - who have been in the process of
down-sizing their heard...  They have a most beautiful 3-1/2 year old full
Arab Mare for sale for someone who has the time and would like bring up
their next possible endurance horse.  She is definitely worth checking out!

Her name is: Baeza LF (Reg# 0550779) from the following bloodlines: Prince
Baskir & LK Gala Dau;

Grand Sire&Mom on sire's side and on down the line: El Shatir Zaim & My
Chaurona; Prince Ziam&Jdar Barzamma, Chau Bask&Silver Ayruss; *Prince
Zaim&Bint El Nattall, *Barich De Washoe&Zammara; Bask-Tez&Cahucat, Ayau Ibn
Zitez&Rhap-Saudi Rococo...

Grand Sire&"mom" on Mare's side and on down the line: Tuxedo&Gala Shama Dau;
Elsorocco&T-Birds Zurkina; Galahad&Feroma; Elso&Rose of Morocco;
Bad-Amechie&Cupid; Gezan&Litsah; Oman&Ferhana...

For more information, please contact Skip and Linda Lord -
lordfarm@pacbell.net; Ph: (805) 529-2275; or by mail: Lord Farms, 13468
Andalusia Drive, Camarillo, CA 93012.

Margie Francis & "Ronnie" (ZZ Ronda Flaming) -- who likes doing just the
LD's for now, until her mom can get in better shape... :)...