Re: RC: Cushing's Syndrome

Hi Carolyn

I work for a company in the UK that formulates herbal remedies for horses
and dogs.

We do a herbal mix for Cushings horses and ponies with which we have had
reasonable success.  Obviously this mix will only help the horse cope with
the symptoms of Cushings as it is incurable as you know.

No guarantees but at least it won't cost a fortune and it won't do her any
harm.

If you are interested then you need to contact Chamisa Ridge in Santa Fe who
are our agents in the US - their web site is www.chamisaridge.com

If you want more information about the mix, ie what herbs are in it and what
they do then email me on helpline@hiltonherbs.com

All our herbal mixes are guaranteed free of Foot & Mouth disease!

Heather Hamper
UK