Re: RC: Insurance Update for Riders!

The link did work, I just did not understand the website.  I do know about
the insurance thing and you are preaching to the choir.  I spent 13 days in
the hospital when I had the broken knee worked on and with the surgeon's
bill, the hospital, the machine that moved my knee up and down all night to
the tune of $98.00 a day, the $1800.00 custom made brace, wheelchair rental
and on, and on.  Without my medical insurance, I would have been a bag lady
which is not easy in Silicon Valley........maryben