Land Between Lakes KY

Can someone give me some info on Land Between Lakes in Kentucky? Robert and I plan on taking a trail ride there and we would like some info on where to park we plan on camping and the trails we would like a good trail with great scenery and easy for the horses.  Also where to camp and park! Much thanks!
Also are there any camping tips from you folks out there! foods, things of that nature!
it has been nearly 2 years since I have 'camped'or roughed it.
Carla (looking forward to romantic camping vacation!)
Ansata (oh goody...I get to stand tied to something all night!)
Haley (mmm I sense much cribbing on aluminum!)
Rob (soooo is there a motel that takes horses nearby this land between lakes?)