The Way of the Horse

From Georgia Equine Rescue League (GERL) Magazine

Thought I would share this......

THE WAY OF THE HORSE

Let me have as much freedom as possible, as I find confinement unnatural
and unnerving.

Be aware of my nature and don't expect me to be that which I cannot.

I will give you control of me if you show you are worth of being my
leader.

Once I see I can trust and understand you, I will be happy to follow
your lead.

Be consistent in how you treat me and don't hurt me.

I will be respect your space and do my best not to hurt you in any way.

If you continue to act in this fashion, my bond with you will grow
stronger and stronger, with no ultimate limit.

I will be your friend and play with you as often as you like.

And I will carry you through fire should you ask.

For I am your horse.....

By...Dave Sumerel

Jim and Sun of Dimanche