Re: RC: Cosequin or bust?

guest@endurance.net writes:

Can a molecule of chondroitin sulfate in Cosequin differ in molecular weight
than a molecule of chondroitin sulfate from a different product?  Another
question?  Has anybody noticed a difference in their horse since using
Cosequin?  How about any other products?

My vet has put my guy on a new product of chondroitin sulfate, produced here
in Lexington, KY. It is a paste and he says it is the very best that they
have seen.  They'd done lots of tests on the sale yearlings (yes yearlings)
Xrays and the like, and found that this product is superior to everything. It
too is supposed to be digested easier. He didn't go into details about what
products it was tested against.
I've just put my guy on it as more a preventive than anything as he is only
six this year.  Just want to keep those hard working joints well lubricate <g>
I'll look up the brand name if you are interested, with the list of
ingredient percentages, etc.

Jan