Re: Fwd: A Tevis mile for Helen Logan

Sylvia, and Ridecampers; this is such a wonderful idea. What an honor for Helen and her family , and what a benefit to help preserve the Western States Trail.  I'll never forget how Helen prerode Tevis with us last year right after she had chemo, and she was so sick. Nevertheless, she spent a good  three-four hours in the saddle showing us the trail so we wouldn't be lost at night.  I hope to hear that we get the mile real soon!  Love, Beth Glover