Poco Loco

WOW !!If I had known it was gona be this easy to change the subject I'd of done it 3 days ago!! I appreciate all the response, being a native Southwestner,I have fought Loco Weed much of my life, But my neighbor had never seen it, so I wanted pictures, which I got from Bob, great site, My neighbor is very amazed and impressed by how much info and how fast, horsemen give to help each other out. Next time there is some endless beating dead horses , Ill think of another question. Thank you all. Annie
Anne George Saddlery    >   www.vtc.net/~ageorge