big horn saddles 15"

Posting for a local dealer moving her business or going out.  No trials,
sorry.

15" brown Big Horn cordura endurance saddles
one new with decorative stitched seat $356
one used twice (looks brand-new) with plain seat $325 and she replaced the
leather latigos instead of nylon web
plus s/h from Mohnton PA

(Neither fit my horses because of semi-QH bars, or I'd have bought the used
one)

Call Diane Izbicki the shop owner, Horse Care Outlet  610-775-1824  MTW
10-5, Th-F 10-8, Sat 10-3