Re: How much beet pulp?

Depending on the horse, we feed up to 2 big scoops mixed with COBB (corn, oats, beet pulp and barley).  :)  Dry.  Our horses are thriving.  One winter a couple of years ago, when hay was scarce and expensive, we used beet pulp to replace part of the hay ration.  Fed it dry.  We like to add hot water to it during really cold winter days or when there is a major change of temperature (warm to cold or cold to warm) to make sure they are getting plenty of fluid.  No soaking....just add the water, stir it up a little bit (sometimes) and feed it.  Of course, we are using SHREDDED beet pulp.  I worry about choke with the pellets.  But the pellets we get here are about the size of your thumb!!
Maggie