conflict of interest, UAE

Nickie nrene@hotmail.com
Someone posted awhile back that Arabic doesn't have an expression for 'conflict of interest'--
just have to say that's not true, it does--the word is 'taheeiohz' (taHEEIohz).  My suspicions are
always raised when someone says 'oh "they" can't understand something because their language
doesn't have any word for it'--this is very rarely true in my experience (& I have a M.S. in Applied
Linguistics, which is the study of languages).

Nickie