collars

To anyone who was paying attention to this thread, if interested I
quoted the wrong price for the ones my friend makes.  email me if
interested.  some of the catalogs carry them too (called "free-head
collars"); I've seen one.  they're not as well-made as the ones my
friend makes though the catalogs are faster -- she tends to
procrastinate.
Mickie