Re: RE: Footwear for people

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jessica Spoone" <lady_selene@hotmail.com>

> I was thinking about using running shoes designed for trail running.
anybody
> have any experience with these? Suggestions on brands, what to look for,
> etc. Jessica

Jessica,

AFter messing with running shoes for years, and having  to compromise, or go
to too-wide shoes just to fit my long feet,
I finally found WONDERFUL trail running shoes.  They are Adidas Brahma's,
fairly narrow, but lots of cushion and support.
I use them for trail running, and riding. i use Flexride stirrups with
cages, so it is safe, and can't imagine ever wanting to ride in boots!

Karen