RC: RE: response to blatant lies and slander

Patty Troup mspatty7@hotmail.com
>After carefully searching all business records, it is clear >that this person
>had never ordered anything form the defunct "Visions of the >Wind" business.
>If there is anyone with a LEGITIMATE claim to being owed items, >please
>contact me personally as I fully intend to satisfy all orders.

>S McCray

I have a cancelled check and long distance phone bills, and so do my friends that also got ripped off.  This is just more excuses in a long line of excuses we got for almost a year before we gave up.  And anybody that wants to check for themselves can check with the Golden, Colorado Better Business Bureau AND the District Attorney's Office!

Patty