Problem with stall walking mare

Meaghan Athenamax@aol.com
my mare has been stall walking for that last few month from bordom. she gets turn out on good days. she is in a pasture by herself but between two horses. she has worn two good size holes in her stall forcing me to mat it. she also has worn a path between the gate and one of the other horses near her. her pasture has no gras and i dont believe any will grow. she is now on a flake of hay out side and two at dinner. three qts of pellets a day plus some suplements. i was thinking of lowering her grain and giving her more hay. she is a show horse and as the weather improves she will be ridden harder and longer. anyone have any thought to what i should do? please e-mail me i wont check the site.