Re: RC: Loose Horses

In a message dated 3/27/01 3:48:57 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Teddy@runningbear.com writes:

<< TRAIN your animals (or
 kids) the best you can or get a professional to do
 so.  >>

PLEASE somebody tell me where I can find a professional to train my kids!
PLEASE!  I have a six year old boy driving me NUTS.  Though, just to make
this endurance related, I can control his behavior at endurance rides by
reminding him horses are way bigger than him and can stomp his rear and to
stay away from them.

Rhonda