Fwd: [QSEndurance] SASO 50/25 and Ride and Tie

In a message dated 3/26/01 10:51:03 AM Pacific Standard Time, CDEFPE writes:

Hi All:

Results from the SASO R & T:

22 miler:

1.  Becky Widler and Laurie Wilson on Don (BC)
2.  Warren Hellman and Jeff Townsend on Sam
3.  James Steere and Thomas Steere on Wesob
4.  Cristina Penilla (Novice) and Steve Shaw on Cougar's Clown

10 miler:

1.  Les Nightingill and Dawn Hartsock on
2.  Tracy Hofstrand (Novice) and Michele Shaw on Moose

Thanks to all of the endurance riders for letting us share the day and the
course with you.  We had a great time!

Cheryl Domnitch

---- Begin included message ----
Maryben:

For some reason, I could not post results of the R & T at yahoo or ridecamp?
If you can forward the message easily, I'd appreciate it.  Thanks.

Cheryl Domnitch

---- Begin included message ----
Hi All:

Results from the SASO R & T:

22 miler:

1.  Becky Widler and Laurie Wilson on Don (BC)
2.  Warren Hellman and Jeff Townsend on Sam
3.  James Steere and Thomas Steere on Wesob
4.  Cristina Penilla (Novice) and Steve Shaw on Cougar's Clown

10 miler:

1.  Les Nightingill and Dawn Hartsock on
2.  Tracy Hofstrand (Novice) and Michele Shaw on Moose

Thanks to all of the endurance riders for letting us share the day and the
course with you.  We had a great time!

Cheryl Domnitch

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
www.debticated.com