From: Teddy Lancaster [mailto:Teddy@runningbear.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2001 5:34 PM
To: alison@innovativepension.com
Cc: renegade12@juno.com; ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: RC: RE: Re: World's Most Preferred

If the UAE is willing to more than cover the cost
of holding an FEI ride in conjunction with the
AERC Nat'l Championship, I would like to know the
reasoning behind the BOD for turning this down.

Seems we can use all the money and publicity we
can get.  As I understand it, the UAE is wanting
to see endurance become an Olympic sport. This is
the way to get the ball rolling.

Why is it us Amerikans are so resistant?  SOME of
you out there may want to be big fishes in little
ponds, but why can't SOME of you be allowed to be
big fishes in the big pond?

What have we got to lose?  Two separate rides on
what I KNOW to be a very demanding course.  Do you
think the arabs REALLY have a chance of beating us
on our own turf (unless, of course, they lease the
best mountain horses around and listen to the
owners.)  So what if they do.

Wake up...."He who is not busy being born is busy
dying....."

There is room for us all.......

--
Teddy Lancaster

Home at last!!!! 10,000 miles, 18 states, 6 weeks.

Next Attending Equine Affaire April 5-9, 2001,
Columbus, OH
http://www.equineaffaire.com

If they are shooting at you, you must be doing
something right--

Does this mean I cannot tell the Emperor he has
no clothes unless I have a Kingdom?
--

Running Bear Farm, Inc.
1348 Township Road 256