Re: where can I get fleece stirrup leather covers?

Ellen McCutcheon arak@ficom.net
Although I’m not a “sewer,” I made my own covers, simply by making a tube of good quality fake fur – stitching it, the length that I wanted inside out, and then turning it the “right” way.  I have to use a shoe string or leather thong to tie it at the top and bottom, to keep it from slipping or bunching,
but it works just fine, and is scads cheaper than buying those ready made(if you’re not too concerned about having “fake” rather that real merino).

If you don’t sew – it only requires a straight stitch, something even I can do! :-| -- perhaps you can find a friend or seamstress that will do it for you.  If you want real merino, why don’t you get one of those merino breastcollar covers and cut it to size?  I use one of those on my “saddle
stabilizer.”

Namaste, and Happy Riding!

Ellen