New format for the on-line Endurance information Portal

Russ and I have been working on a new format for the information on-line at

http://www.doublejoy.com/rides/rideresults.asp

We now drive this directly from a copy of the office database updated regularly.

We plan to get to the point where it is updated daily  for ride results and new
calendar
events.

There are still some "bugs" in this version and we would appreciate comments coming
directly to us - not the office - until we get it completely shaken out.

We would like your comments on the new format.  Significant changes are in how
we display the regional point standings plus reach the ride results from the
calendar.

We know that the method we use for getting capitals in this format has problems.

III -> Iii  and HK horse name -> Hk horse name.

It's a new look and we hope you like it.  We do have a few bugs to work out though.

Mike