Sofa Throw

Kerry Dykes kerrydykes@yahoo.com
Sorry Angie, the 2000 points embroidered on the throw stand for the ride year, not the actual points or miles.
Took me a few minutes to figure it out, too, but since Spiritism doesn't HAVE 2000 miles, pretty much eliminated
that one.  I was pleased to get the sofa throw since I had no idea we were in the points standings, but had the
same thought as you -- wanted to fold the dang thing where both horse and embroidery showed, gave up and opted
for the embroidery......  I understand next year it's back to jackets -- that's great!

Kerry