Insults?

Rhonda wrote:

>>"No, you're an attorney; you don't live in this house.  It's tiny.<<

I also get that a lot.  "What do you mean you're broke?  You're an attorney."  For some reason, my explanation that I've just bought a new saddle or that I have found some amazingly good hay and forked out for 300 bales of the stuff just doesn't make sense to your average non-horsey person.

Gonna buy a bumper sticker : "Once I had money, now I have a horse".

Tracey