Re: RC: Purebred but not registered

In a message dated 03/22/2001 11:46:33 AM Pacific Standard Time,
carolyn_burgess@hotmail.com writes:

Are these horses that you owned and are starting in this sport or did you
buy them at this age?  I have one who is 18 Y.O. who I will be using until
bring the 10 Y.O. along or another younger mount

Yes, these are horses I have had for years. I will say if my kids were going
to do endurance you bet I would go out and buy a solid riding horse over 15
years old (I would not want anything younger than that) and I would pay good
money for such a horse.  I would also highly recommend such a horse for
inexperience riders. The over 15 crowd is worth it's weight in gold if they
are broke and good minded. I have younger horses that are well broke and good
minded but they are not perfect until aged like fine wine.

Maria & Faroh (14 and aging well)