Re: Urine therapy

A couple people asked me to post this so I thought I'd pass it on, from
www.horsemans.net/forum, search Urine Therapy.

Reply From: Janet on Mar 21, 2001

   I don't mind discussing it here. Since most of the UT posts have been
deleted maybe this one can stay up as a reference for the links. And perhaps
other with sarcoids will consider this treatment if it seems effective for
you.

Basically keep the area covered with a urine compress for at least 20 minutes
twice a day. Better to keep it on as long as you can, even 24 hours if it is
possible. Watch for signs of irritation. Sometimes people will react to the
tape that is holding on the compress. I just used UT to remove a mole on my
upper chest. Took one week to slough off. I kept a bandaid on it and kept it
moist with fresh urine.

Aged urine, loose top, several days to months, is thought to be best for
topical application. At first it has a strong ammonia smell and eventually it
becomes odorless. Ask on the UT list what is preferred. Many people just have
their favorite way of doing things. Fresh is definitely easier for me to work
with, but I have used aged, in a fresh breeze, outside. The horses thought I
was a bit strange though and do not trust me putting things on their mane now!

Collecting the horse's own urine would be the ideal as he is currently
producing substances to heal the sarcoid. But human or another horse will
also work well. So don't sweat this one. Once the figure out what you are
doing they tend not to pee in front of you <G>. I need to try this on my
gelding who insists on peeing in the run in shed, maybe he would quit!

I have not used it on sarcoids. Have had only one experience with them and
that was with an MFT that had one cut out on her face then when it regrew
freeze burned below the skin line. This was before I had heard of UT.

I would like to know what results you get, also if you have any questions. So
please post here or email me garnetridge@earthlink.net

Here is a list of links:

HPS-Online:
http://www.hps-online.com/hurine4.htm

Archives of UT List:
http://www.listbot.com/cgibin/subscriber?Act=view_archive&list_id=urinethera
py

Martin Lara site, much info from his book
"Uropathy: The Most Powerful Holistic Therapy":
http://users.erols.com/martinlara/index.html

Martha Christy site, has book "Your Own Perfect Medicine", well documented
arguments in favor of UT:
http://www.all-natural.com/urine.html

Shirley's Wellness Cafe, info, extracts of other's books
http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/1158/URINE.HTM

Jesus' Diet site, good review of UT with large bibliogaphy, links, some
out of date:
http://www.jesus-diet.com/urine.htm

Chinese Association of Urine Therapy (Taiwan):
http://www.auto-urine.com/english.htm

P Helps, info, reviews, references:
http://net-prophet.net/health/phelps/phelps.htm

Ahmen Heaven, Naturopath Urine Therapist: info, book reviews, references:
http://www.stop-eating.com/Urine%20-%20the%20Fountain%20of%20Youth!.htm

Coen Van Der Kroon web site ( also has book "The Golden Fountain"):
http://utopia.knoware.nl/users/cvdk/urinetherapy/index.html

John Armstrong's book: "The Water of Life" Easy to special order from local
Barnes And Noble store, or online.

Beekman Publishers, Inc., sells many UT books:
http://www.beekman.net/healingbooks/urinetherapybooks.htm

Major Components of Urine:
http://www.auto-urine.com/uc.htm

The Urea Cycle: