greenacres- barn livin

Hey Bette; No I would never look down on living in a barn.  Last year I went to a ranch, where the woman also had a barn apartment upstairs over the horses. It was really cool.  Also, if any of you are ever in the Stockton area, check out Jack Tone Ranch, (where they used to have Fadjur)  they have the most awesome rustic barns. They are a historical landmark also.  One of their barns has foaling stalls, and an adjacent bedroom, where the people can live in , and pop open a "dutch door" type opening to look at the mare. The mare's can also stick their head into the room and watch TV with their attendant.  Beth