Oliga Indian Bridles

Diana Schmidt oligafarm@aol.com
I have been recieveing e-mail about a rider by the name of Darolyn Butler that is pictured using a bridle that is very similar to our product (Oliga Indian Bridle).  I also have been told that everyone is asking about what it's name is and where you can find info on it.  I don't know if it is the Oliga because I have not seen the picture but if you are interested in an Indian bridle please write or visit our site at: http://members.aol.com/oligafarm      We are also proud sponsors of the Ride and Tie Championships on the west coast. We would love to see the endurance riders using the Oliga.