Party in the Desert

In a message dated 3/21/01 7:53:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Lyoness@Castlenet.com writes:

<< Really, this race is a big deal in the UAE and is covered by the
international press, TV and followed closely by the general citizenry.  >>

I must admit I'm watching and hoping USA kicks butt over there in the land of
sand.  I even took a peek at the Gulf News web page to see what's up. Course,
they talked mostly of the Arab riders and their horses but my gal Val was
also mentioned.  I'm kind of hoping Steph, who wasn't mentioned, sneaks up on
all of them.

I'm gonna have to attend one of these International events one day, just for
a different perspective.  I don't think I'll ever go over there (UAE) though;
especially since I heard they don't like me calling them the Sultans of
Swing.  Hey, it was and still is a good song.

Has anyone heard who won?

GO USA!

cya,
Howard  (do you believe the friggen stock market?  I knew things would go to
crap when W took over; remember this in 2004)