Re: miracle healing potions

It might be well to keep in mind that  Schreiner's, triple antibiotic, Dr.
Genius's secret remedy, or whatever notwithstanding, the body is a
Wonderful Thing, and will often heal "miraculously" in spite of what we
smear over it's wounds, particularly those above the carpus or hock. Of
course, the nostrum gets the credit, and not the horse...

(My personal favorite isn't available anymore--it was Beecham's Morumide, a
sulfa/Vitamin A + D/cod liver oil ointment in a lanolin base. I believe I
have the last jar in existence...)
                                     --CMNewell, DVM