Desperate Plea

Rachel Boyce rhammond@students.uiuc.edu
Is anyone out there heading to the City Slickers Ride in
Memphis, TN this weekend that would be willing to pick me up
in Central Illinois (Champaign-Urbana) on the way.  I have
 been planning to goto this ride with my new horse since December, but my training partner and ride has a lame horse.  I
would of course be willing to pay half the gas and any other
expenses and you are welcome to overnight at my farm if you'd
like before or after the ride.  If anyone can help me out I'd
be forever indebted to you.  Please contact me as soon as
possible.
Thanks,
Rae

rhammond@students.uiuc.edu