Place to horse camp in Indianapolis?

Hi campers,

I will be moving a horse from Pennsylvania to Missouri the end of
April.  I'll be meeting someone at the halfway point, which appears to
be Indianapolis, Indiana, to pick up the mare and take her the rest of
the way back to Missouri.  Does anyone know of a place where this person
could camp with the mare? Any one from that area know of any fairgrounds
or anything similar that would allow overnight camping with a horse?
Thanks in advance, any help appreciated!
Lisa