Dubai

I am really enjoying hearing about the trip, and the day to day doings over there.  I can't wait to see more pictures.  I wonder what you wear to a party given by a Sheik in the middle of the desert, riding tights?

Makes me want to rethink my riding, maybe it's possible to be a part of this someday.

Judy & Wisteria (ME?  Go to SA? You've got to be kidding)