From: ReposMoral@aol.com [mailto:ReposMoral@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2001 1:24 PM
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: RC: Tuend treeless saddles

Has anyone ridden in or tried or owns (owned) a Tuend treeless saddle?
What's been your experience?  If anyone doesn't know what I'm talking about,

the website is http://www.tuendtreelesssaddles.com

Thanks, you can email me privately or to the whole list if you think other
people would like to know.

--KT and Angel