Redi rations weed free

Okay for anyone interested in carrying feed to remote locales in the back of a truck; Here is the scoop on Redi rations, presented to you (and Susan Garlinghouse) for your discussion. I don't own the company, I just found the things in the feed store.
      They are about 1kg. blocks, manufactured in British Columbia, and the phone number is 250-546-9863      The fax number is  250-546-9864     They come in a nice clean cardboard box which is really handy for travel.    (Later I have to find out if Steph had to bring her own hay bales on the airplane)     The redi rations are containing    ; Alfalfa, timothy, or grass hay, oats, corn, bran, beetpulp, canola oil, molasses, selenium (hmm)  vitamins and minerals.  they are   12% protein, 2.5 % fat, and Calcium is 0.9%  and Phosporus is 0.5%      There you go, have at it.   Beth G.